DOWNLOAD THE PATIENT INTAKE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON BELOW
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please call us at (281) 446-3069. You may leave a message on voicemail if outside of normal business hours. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $125.00 NO-SHOW FEE.
Contacting Our Office
In order to make an appointment, you must first call your Primary Care Physician or Specialist to obtain an order or referral for a sleep study. Once we receive your order, we will verify your insurance and make sure it does not require a prior authorization. If it does, our office will contact your insurance and notify you as soon as possible about your insurance details.
If you have an order and need to make or reschedule an appointment please call (281) 446-3069 and our fax number is 832-764-7656.
If you need assistance after hours (for emergencies) or for help or questions about your home sleep study test please call 832-257-2579.
Information about the night of your test:
• Please do not take any naps.
• Please do not drink caffeinated beverages after 4:00 p.m.
• Please do not sleep past 9:00 a.m. on the day of your test.
• Eat dinner before your appointment.
• Bring a list of all your medications.
• Continue to take all your medications according to your doctor’s instructions.
• Bring any medications that you will need to take between the hours of 7:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m.
• Bring your own sleepwear (No silk clothing). You may bring your own pillow if you wish. Plan for comfort.
• If you are on a CPAP or BIPAP machine already, bring your equipment and Interface (Mask, Pillow Circuit, Etc.) for evaluation and pressure checks.
Please wash your hair the night before or the morning of your study and avoid using hair products the day of the study. If this is not practical, please wash your hair when you arrive. Please arrive without make-up, if possible. If this is not practical, please wash your face to remove make-up when you arrive. Unless you have a beard, please be clean-shaven. If you have a beard, we can work around it, but beard stubble is very difficult to work with.
Hairpieces and wigs must be removed. We must be able to get to your scalp to do the test.
It is best to not have dark colored or glittery nail polish on your finger nails for your test to get best results.